- Planners say flooding fears don’t hold water, approve affordable housing
- Survey: Latino families in Mission struggle, many earn below poverty rate
- Unprovoked Mission District attack with rocks, metal tube leaves man injured
- SNAP: Seriously popular senior
- SF commercial tenants vie for access, homeless encampments for space
- Sacred Well Offers Oakland Hoodoo
- Oakland’s Queer Gym reacts to Trump’s rollback of transgender rights
- EPA begins on-site cleanup of AMCO Chemical Superfund Site
- Workshop provides resources for tenants facing displacement after Ghost Ship fire
- State legislators work on bill to establish single-player healthcare system
Category Archives: MissionLocal
Today Mission Local is launching the “Be Mission Market” an experiment in creating a local version of Etsy. For those that don’t know – Etsy is an online store (think eBay) for handcrafted goods, vintage items and more. We reached … Continue reading
MissionLocal.org, a hyperlocal news site run by the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism, has partnered with Stamen Design to display crime maps in the Mission District of San Francisco.
MissionLocal.org recently covered the Carnaval San Francisco parade that comes through the Mission District of San Francisco every year. It’s a big event for this community, and deservedly it required lots of coverage. I met with the MissionLocal staff before … Continue reading
MissionLocal.org launched a classified ads page this week which will feature merchandise and services targeted to viewers from the Mission District in San Francisco.